Interior views represent a particular house type and the specification shown may differ from our current specification.
Click here for the 360 tour
|Room Name||Metric Sizes||Imperial Sizes||Notes|
|Lounge||5302 x 4381||17′ 5″ x 14′ 4″|
|Sitting Room / Dining||3740 x 3255||12′ 3″ x 10′ 8″||Maximum Sizes|
|Kitchen / Breakfast||4500 x 6507||14′ 9″ x 21′ 4″|
|Reception Hall / Family||4759 x 4099||15′ 7″ x 13′ 5″||Maximum Sizes|
|Toilet||1310 x 1801||4′ 4″ x 5′ 11″||Plus Door Recess|
|Utility||2160 x 1894||7′ 1″ x 6′ 3″||Maximum Sizes|
|Master Bedroom||3900 x 4614||12′ 10″ x 15′ 2″||Maximum Sizes|
|En suite||2645 x 3384||8′ 8″ x 11′ 1″|
|Bedroom 2||3449 x 3384||11′ 4″ x 11′ 1″|
|Bedroom 3||2930 x 3462||9′ 7″ x 11′ 4″||Maximum Sizes|
|Bedroom 4||3000 x 3384||9′ 10″ x 11′ 1″||Maximum Sizes|
|Bathroom||2264 x 3462||7′ 5″ x 11′ 4″|
|Garage||6285 x 6220||20′ 7″ x 20′ 5″|
- Comprehensive kitchen units with Broadoak Natural Oak and 40mm modern angular profiled worktops (colour Anthracite) with 100mm upstand.
- Lighting under kitchen wall units.
- 1¾ stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, drainer tray, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Split level double oven, extra wide ceramic hob, extractor hood, American fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher with cold water supply.
- Halogen downlighters.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Broadoak Natural Oak units and 40mm modern angular profiled worktop (colour Anthracite).
- Plumbing for automatic washing machine (space 600 wide x 860 high) with hot and cold supply.
- Tumble drier space (600 wide x 860 high).
- Single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer.
- White Ideal Standard ‘Concept – Arc’ bathroom suite with shaver socket above w.h.b.
- ‘Cone’ range taps.
- Shower over bath (only if no separate shower cubicle in bathroom).
- Half tiling to bathroom only (unless shower over bath where recess is fully tiled).
- Halogen downlighters to bathroom, en-suite(s), toilet.
Internal Finishes & Decoration
- White walls and ceilings.
- Plasterboard ingoes.
- Oak veneered panelled interior pass doors, matching oak facings and skirtings.
- Chrome handles and ironmongery.
- ‘Gyproc’ cornice to ground floor only (except bathroom/toilet and en-suites.
- Mirrored wardrobe doors (normal pass door when door is less than 1 metre wide).
- White dry dash render.
- White insulated external doors (excludes balcony doors).
- Footpath to front and rear doors and garage.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors with pir light fittings.
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.
- Driveway to be gravelled with tegula edge blocks.
- Timber screening to oil tanks.
- Post and wire fencing to rear boundaries/between gardens.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- 3 telephone points, in lounge/sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and study (if applicable).
- Wiring to television point in lounge, kitchen and bedroom 1 brought to central location with power socket for signal amplifier.
- 4 No. 5 amp lighting to lounge (controlled by 1 switch).
- Dual tone bell chimes to front and rear doors (not to garage door).
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) roof tiles (refer to information sheet).
- Grass seeding to front and rear (timing dependant on season/weather).