Interior views represent a particular house type and the specification shown may differ from our current specification.
Click here for the 360 tour
|Room Name||Metric Sizes||Imperial Sizes||Notes|
|Lounge||3445 x 4990||11′ 4″ x 16′ 4″||Plus Bay Window|
|Kitchen / Dining Area||8620 x 3220||28′ 3″ x 10′ 7″|
|Toilet||1740 x 1345||5′ 9″ x 4′ 5″|
|Master Bedroom||3095 x 3560||10′ 2″ x 11′ 8″||Plus Bay Window and Dressing Area Recess|
|En-Suite||1500 x 1710||4′ 11″ x 5′ 7″||Plus Shower Recess|
|Bedroom 2||2920 x 4310||9′ 7″ x 14′ 2″||Plus Recess|
|Bedroom 3||3200 x 2890||10′ 6″ x 9′ 6″||Plus Recess|
|Bedroom 4||2550 x 3980||8′ 4″ x 13′ 1″||Plus Recess|
|Bathroom||2100 x 2890||6′ 11″ x 9′ 6″|
|Garage||2880 x 5595||9′ 5″ x 18′ 4″|
- Comprehensive kitchen units with soft door closers, flat pelmets and cornice, stainless steel handles, worktop with upstand
- 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built under single oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for automatic washing machine 600mm wide x 860mm high with hot and cold supply.
- Space for tumble dryer 600mm x 860mm (dependant on house type).
- Space for fridge/freezer 600mm wide.
INTERNAL FINISHES AND DECORATION
- White walls and ceilings.
- Oak flush internal doors with satin nickel handles and white painted facings and skirtings.
- Gyproc’ cornice to ground floor only (except bathroom, toilet and en-suite(s).
- Handmade insulated loft hatch and where required comb access to match ceiling/wall finish.
- Mirrored wardrobe doors with silver trim with shelf and hanging rail (dependant on house types).
- White Ideal Standard bathroom suite. Soft close hinges to w.c. seats.
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b to bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Advanced shower cabinets with thermostatic shower mixer.
- Vanity basin unit to wash hand basin in bathroom and en-suite. Pedestal basin to toilet.
- White coloured bath panel.
- Shaver sockets to bathroom and en-suite(s).
- Oil central heating with zone controls.
- White dry dash render.
- White UPVC reversible windows for easy cleaning, fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- Insulated external front door (Dulux Heritage Drab) and insulated (White) external rear door, dependant on house type (excludes balcony doors).
- Footpath to front and rear doors, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Paviored driveway.
- Post and wire fencing to boundaries between rear gardens.
- White downlighters to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Telephone points in kitchen, lounge and bedroom 1. Fibre to central point in consumer cupboard.
- Wiring to TV points in lounge, kitchen and bedroom 1 brought to a central location with power socket for single amplifier.
- Shaver point to bathroom and en-suite.
- Dual door chime to front door.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors.
- PV panels on selected plots.
- White roller door with internal light and power. External light. UPVC rainwater goods.
- Turf to front gardens only, rear garden graded and top soiled.
THE ‘B’ SPECIFICATION IS FURTHER ENHANCED BY:-
- Gloss kitchen units.
- Led under unit strip lighting.
- Split level double oven.
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- White’ Mexicana’ doors with white painted facings and skirtings.
- Half wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite(s).
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.
10 year NHBC guarantee which includes 2 year Stephen customer care warranty
Please check with our sales team for our latest specification before reserving. We reserve the right to amend our specification.