Interior views represent a particular house type and the specification shown may differ from our current specification.
Click here for the 360 tour
|Room Name||Metric Sizes||Imperial Sizes||Notes|
|Lounge||5530 x 3980||18′ 2″ x 13′ 1″||Maximum Sizes|
|Kitchen / Dining||5530 x 5520||18′ 2″ x 18′ 1″||Maximum Sizes|
|Reception||2993 x 3728||9′ 10″ x 12′ 3″|
|Utility||1705 x 2950||5′ 7″ x 9′ 8″|
|Toilet||1490 x 1700||4′ 11″ x 5′ 7″|
|Bedroom 1||3745 x 3424||12′ 3″ x 11′ 3″|
|En Suite||1683 x 1448||5′ 6″ x 4′ 9″||Plus Shower Recess|
|Bedroom 2||2600 x 4272||8′ 6″ x 14′ 0″|
|Bedroom 3||2969 x 2576||9′ 9″ x 8′ 5″|
|Bedroom 4||2126 x 3120||6′ 12″ x 10′ 3″||Plus Recess|
|Bathroom||2515 x 1700||8′ 3″ x 5′ 7″|
|Garage||5691 x 5124||18′ 8″ x 16′ 10″|
- Comprehensive kitchen units with soft door closers, flat pelmets and cornice, stainless steel effect handles.
- Worktop with upstand.
- 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built under single oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for automatic washing machine 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for tumble dryer 600mm x 860mm (dependent on house type).
- Space for fridge/freezer 600mm wide.
INTERNAL FINISHES AND DECORATION
- White walls and ceilings.
- Oak veneer flush internal doors with satin nickel handles and white painted facings and skirtings.
- Plaster coving to hall and lounge only.
- Handmade insulated loft hatch and where required comb access to match ceiling/wall finish.
- Mirrored wardrobe doors with silver trim with shelf and hanging rail to bedroom 1.
- Painted feature handrail to stairs.
- White bathroom suite. Soft close hinges to w.c. seats.
- Tiled shower enclosures with thermostatic shower mixer or thermostatic shower mixer over bath with screen (dependent on house type).
- White wall hung vanity unit with wash hand basin and back to wall w.c.
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. and tiled bulkhead with white gloss top.
- White bath panel.
- Back to wall w.c. and w.h.b. with ceramic pedestal.
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. and/or tiled bulkhead gloss white top (dependent on house type).
- Thermostatically controlled oil central heating (zone control to 4 bedroom house types only). Boiler either housed in garage or positioned externally (dependent on house type)
- Dry dash render.
- White reversible windows for easy cleaning, fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- Coloured insulated external front door with 3 point locking system.
- White insulated external rear door/or balcony door (dependent on house type) with 3 point locking system.
- Paviored footpath to front door and slabbed footpath to rear door, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Paviored driveway.
- Post and wire fencing to boundaries between rear gardens.
- LED downlighters with white trim to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom.
- Telephone points in lounge and bedroom 1.
- Superfast fibre broadband enabled (client to arrange own contract).
- Wiring to TV points in lounge, kitchen and bedroom 1 brought to a central location with power socket for customer supplied signal amplifier.
- Shaver point to bathroom and en-suite.
- Door chime to front door.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors.
- Solar PV panels.
- Low energy continuous ventilation system.
GARAGE (where applicable)
- Roller door with internal light and power.
- Turf to front gardens. Rear garden graded and top soiled.
- 10 year NHBC guarantee which includes 2 year Stephen customer care warranty.
THE BALMORAL SPECIFICATION IS FURTHER ENHANCED BY:
- Gloss doors to kitchen units.
- LED under unit strip lighting.
- Built-in double oven.
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- White 'Mexicana' doors.
- Half wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite.
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.