Interior views represent a particular house type and the specification shown may differ from our current specification.
Click here for the 360 tour
Balmoral Specification 110/B Standard Fittings
- Comprehensive kitchen units with soft door closers, flat pelmets and cornice, stainless steel handles, worktop and upstand.
- 1-1/12 stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built-under single oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood.
- Chrome downlighters.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for automatic washing machine 600mm wide x 860mm high with hot and cold supply.
- Space for tumble drier 600mm wide x 860mm high (dependant on house type).
- White Ideal Standard 'Concept - Arc' bathroom suite. Soft close hinges to w.c. seat.
- 'Cone' range taps.
- Shower over bath with tiled bath recess and glazed screen (only if no separate shower cubicle in bathroom).
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. in bathroom, en-suite and toilet.
- Chrome downlighters to bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Pedestal oak basin unit to bathroom & en-suite with white bath panel.
Internal Finishes & Decoration
- White walls and ceilings.
- Oak flush internal doors with white painted facings and skirtings.
- Satin Nickel handles.
- 'Gyproc' cornice to ground floor only (except bathroom, toilet and en-suites).
- Mirrored wardrobe doors with silver trim (normal pass door when door is less than 1 metre wide).
- White roughcast.
- White fully finished reversible windows for easy cleaning, fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- White insulated external doors (excludes balcony doors).
- Footpath to front and rear doors, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors.
- Paviored driveway.
- Post and wire fencing to boundaries between rear gardens.
- Oil central heating system with zone controls.
- Telephone points, in lounge, kitchen, bedroom 1 and study if applicable.
- Wiring to television point in lounge, kitchen, bedroom 1 and study brought to central location with power socket for signal amplifier.
- Dual tone bell chimes to front and rear doors (not to garage door).
- PV Panels to roof
- Turf to front and grass seeding to rear (timing dependant on season and weather).
110 Balmoral Specification
The ‘Balmoral’ Specification is further enhanced by the following:-
- Under unit lighting in Kitchen.
- Split level double oven.
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- White ‘Mexicano’ doors with matching white painted facings and skirtings.
- Half wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite(s).
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.
- Matching oak bath panel.
- Mirror cabinet with light and shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite(s).
Built to NHBC standards (Full 10 year NHBC warranty).
Please check with the sales department for latest specification before reserving. We reserve the right to amend our specifications.