Interior views represent a particular house type and the specification shown may differ from our current specification.
Click here for the 360 tour
Balmoral Specification 110/B Standard Fittings
- Comprehensive kitchen units with soft door closers, flat pelmets and cornice, stainless steel handles, worktop and upstand.
- 1-1/12 stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built-under single oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood.
- Chrome downlighters.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for automatic washing machine 600mm wide x 860mm high with hot and cold supply.
- Space for tumble drier 600mm wide x 860mm high (dependant on house type).
- White Ideal Standard 'Concept - Arc' bathroom suite. Soft close hinges to w.c. seat.
- 'Cone' range taps.
- Shower over bath with tiled bath recess and glazed screen (only if no separate shower cubicle in bathroom).
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. in bathroom, en-suite and toilet.
- Chrome downlighters to bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Pedestal oak basin unit to bathroom & en-suite with white bath panel.
Internal Finishes & Decoration
- White walls and ceilings.
- Oak flush internal doors with white painted facings and skirtings.
- Satin Nickel handles.
- 'Gyproc' cornice to ground floor only (except bathroom, toilet and en-suites).
- Mirrored wardrobe doors with silver trim (normal pass door when door is less than 1 metre wide).
- White roughcast.
- White fully finished reversible windows for easy cleaning, fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- White insulated external doors (excludes balcony doors).
- Footpath to front and rear doors, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors.
- Paviored driveway.
- Post and wire fencing to boundaries between rear gardens.
- Oil central heating system with zone controls.
- Telephone points, in lounge, kitchen, bedroom 1 and study if applicable.
- Wiring to television point in lounge, kitchen, bedroom 1 and study brought to central location with power socket for signal amplifier.
- Dual tone bell chimes to front and rear doors (not to garage door).
- PV Panels to roof
- Turf to front and grass seeding to rear (timing dependant on season and weather).
110 Balmoral Specification
The ‘Balmoral’ Specification is further enhanced by the following:-
- Under unit lighting in Kitchen.
- Split level double oven.
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- White ‘Mexicano’ doors with matching white painted facings and skirtings.
- Half wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite(s).
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.
- Matching oak bath panel.
- Mirror cabinet with light and shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite(s).
Built to NHBC standards (Full 10 year NHBC warranty).
Please check with the sales department for latest specification before reserving. We reserve the right to amend our specifications.
Incentives available on this home.
- £2000 contribution to flooring
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Wood burning stove to lounge
- Double garage
- Turf to front gardens and seed to rear
View our other Homes of the Month...