Balmoral Specification 109/B Standard Fittings
- Comprehensive kitchen units with flat pelmets/cornice with stainless steel bar handles, ‘Anthracite’ worktops with 100mm upstand.
- 1½ stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, drainer tray, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built-under oven, gas hob, extractor hood.
- Chrome downlighters.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply
- Plumbing for automatic washing machine (space 600mm wide x 860mm high) with hot and cold supply.
- Tumble drier space (600mm wide x 860mm high) dependent on house type.
- White Ideal Standard ‘Concept – Arc’ bathroom suite with shaver socket above w.h.b
- 'Cone' range taps.
- Shower over bath (only if no separate shower cubicle in bathroom).
- Tiling to bath recess with glazed screen.
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. in bathroom/ en-suite/toilet.
- Chrome downlighters to bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Pedestal unit to bathroom, en-suite and toilet and matching bath panel where applicable.
Internal Finishes & Decoration
- White walls and ceilings.
- Mahogany veneered panelled interior pass doors, matching facings and skirtings.
- Brass handles and ironmongery.
- 'Gyproc' cornice to ground floor only (except bathroom/toilet and en-suites).
- Mirrored wardrobe doors (normal pass door when door is less than 1 metre wide).
- Fully reversible windows for easy cleaning, finished with wood stain and preservative, and fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- Insulated external doors (excludes balcony doors).
- Footpath to front and rear doors, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors with PIR light fittings.
- Driveway to be paviored.
- Post and wire fencing to rear boundaries/between gardens.
- Gas central heating system.
- Telephone points, in lounge, kitchen, bedroom and study if applicable.
- Wiring to television point in lounge, kitchen, bedroom 1 and study brought to central location with power socket for signal amplifier.
- Dual tone bell chimes to front and rear doors (not to garage door).
- Grass seeding to front and rear (timing dependent on season/weather).
The Balmoral Specification is further enhanced by the following
- Comprehensive kitchen units Broadoak Natural (including flat cornice and pelmets) with stainless steel bar handles and Anthracite worktops with upstand.
- Mahogany veneered panel interior doors.
- Split level oven and gas hob.
- 1¾ sink with wire basket, drainer tray, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer taps.
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Full wall tiling to bathroom.
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.
Built to NHBC standards (Full 10 year NHBC warranty). Please check with the sales department for latest specification before reserving. We reserve the right to amend our specifications. July’12
Incentives available on this home.
- All Flooring Included
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- LBBT Paid
- £500 Towards Legal Fees
View our other Homes of the Month...