|Room Name||Metric Sizes||Imperial Sizes||Notes|
|Lounge||4495 x 3820||14′ 9″ x 12′ 6″|
|Kitchen||2345 x 3555||7′ 8″ x 11′ 8″|
|Toilet||2345 x 1365||7′ 8″ x 4′ 6″|
|Bedroom 1||3345 x 2900||10′ 12″ x 9′ 6″||excl. door recess|
|Bedroom 2||2195 x 3690||7′ 2″ x 12′ 1″|
|Bedroom 3||2195 x 2605||7′ 2″ x 8′ 7″|
|Bathroom||1795 x 2200||5′ 11″ x 7′ 3″||excl.door recess|
- Comprehensive kitchen units with soft door closers, flat pelmets and cornice, stainless steel handles.
- Worktop with upstand.
- 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built under single oven, gas hob and extractor hood.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for automatic washing machine 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for tumble dryer 600mm x 860mm (dependent on house type).
- Space for fridge/freezer 600mm wide.
INTERNAL FINISHES AND DECORATION
- White walls and ceilings.
- Oak veneer flush internal doors with satin nickel handles and white painted facings and skirtings.
- Plaster coving to ground floor only (except bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom).
- Handmade insulated loft hatch and where required comb access to match ceiling/wall finish.
- Mirrored wardrobe doors with silver trim with shelf and hanging rail to bedroom 1.
- Oak feature handrail to stairs.
- White bathroom suite. Soft close hinges to w.c. seats.
- Advanced shower cabinet with thermostatic shower mixer or thermostatic shower mixer over bath with screen (dependent on house type).
- Oak effect wall hung vanity unit with wash hand basin and back to wall w.c.
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. and tiled bulkhead with oak top.
- White bath panel.
- Mirror with feature oak panel above w.h.b.
- Back to wall w.c. and w.h.b. with ceramic pedestal.
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. and/or tiled bulkhead with oak top (dependent on house type).
- Thermostatically controlled gas central heating (zone control to 4 bedroom house types only)
- White dry dash render.
- White reversible windows for easy cleaning, fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- Coloured insulated external front door with 3 point locking system.
- White insulated external rear door/or balcony door (dependent on house type) with 3 point locking system.
- Paviored footpath to front door and slabbed footpath to rear door, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Paviored driveway.
- Post and wire fencing to boundaries between rear gardens.
- LED downlighters with white trim to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom.
- Telephone points in lounge and bedroom 1.
- Superfast fibre broadband enabled (client to arrange own contract).
- Wiring to TV points in lounge, kitchen and bedroom 1 brought to a central location with power socket for customer supplied signal amplifier.
- Shaver point to bathroom and en-suite.
- Door chime to front door.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors.
- Solar PV panels.
- Low energy continuous ventilation system.
GARAGE (where applicable)
- Roller door with internal light and power.
- Turf to front gardens. Rear garden graded and top soiled.
- 10 year NHBC guarantee which includes 2 year Stephen customer care warranty.